As one of the many social media partners, we were given the opportunity to work with Cheese Meats Bread Winter Festival at Trainstation Mar Mikhael on our first partnership project and embraced every moment of it.
What’s the story behind Cheese Meats Bread Winter Festival at Trainstation Mar Mikhael?
Cheese Meats Bread Winter Festival was an opportunity to join the best manufacturers of cheese, meat, bread and wine under one roof. It was also a chance to surround them with one of a kind entertainment and endless surprises. The festival occurred on February 8, 9 & 10.
We were present at the festival for 3 days
As passionate as we are about cooking and food in general, we couldn’t wait to visit Cheese Meats Bread. So we had the chance to tour every and each stand and chat with restaurant owners. Of course, taking pictures of mouthwatering food that we indulged ourselves into was definitely on the menu.
Here are the stands we visited and tasted at cmbwinterfest
- We succumbed to a delicious crepe from CRP Factory which by the way serves one of the best crepes we might ever taste in our life!
- We also had the chance to indulge in a mouthwatering raclette burger from the UFood stand. Can’t even get to begin how tasty it was. And those chips to match were heavenly!
- Spinney’s chef Jack Kozyan was generous enough to guide us through his charcuterie kingdom. From dried meat to tasty cheese, w tasted almost everything and let out an ummm and a yummm in between!
- Sandwiching was on our mind. Thus, we ended up choosing Salumi which is a perfect combination of 4 different kinds of sausages in one single sandwich.
- When we think organic from now on, we think Go Baladi. We tasted vine leaves stuffed with labneh and labneh balls. Flavors take you a step closer to heaven and it’s perfect for a healthy breakfast every day!
- Gluten free is our new best friend. Bake Free Co had on display a variety of gluten free goodies including a mouthwatering red velvet cake that got us drooling!
- Potatobar is our new go to destination when craving carbs. Seriouslty it took 2 of us to finish off a single baked potato and one of us was too full to have another burger. Insane!
- From the best cheese to the last drop of wine, flavors were perfect. Thus, the relationships we developed with stand owners were a once in a lifetime gift.
What entertainments happened at Cheese Meats Bread?
Aside from the delicious food, several shows entertained the audience seated on bean bags near the stage. Day 1 featured the talented Elissar and Rachelle, followed by the black’n’blue band. Happy Faces and Gravity revived day 2 while on day 3, Joy Fayad rocked the venue with awesome covers and was followed by the talented Generation Zee band.
MORE AND MORE PICTURES: